QUÉ ES MOLA / WHAT'S MOLA
NUESTRA HISTORIA / OUR STORY
• Rounded up within three main concepts: innovation, technology and sustainability; MOLA opens the door for the exchange of ideas and presents activities to create awareness about the principles of Slow Fashion.
• With its innovative concept, the Esplendor Montevideo a Wyndham Grand Hotel will be the venue of MOLA. It offers an open, aesthetically agreeable, luminous and full of life space, for everyone to feel comfortable. The hotel allows us all to breathe the MOLA air organically with an invaluable harmony.
TE ESPERAMOS / WELCOME
CÓMO PARTICIPAR / HOW TO BE PART
• Advanced students of fashion design will have the opportunity to show their vision, creativity and potential to Latin America and the world, thanks to a collection based on sustainability, technology and innovation. Let’s create!
• Brands and emerging designers working under the principles of ethical and slow fashion, or those with a sustainable collection, will have the possibility to show their work. They are an example for students and potential consumers, for them to understand that it is possible to have an ethical path in fashion.￼
• Organisations, universities, professionals and groups that have the concepts of sustainable fashion at the core and that inspire and motivate the principles of MOLA, will have their place. We will consolidate the objectives and actions of the MOLA Network. It is a space of networking and creation of projects and ideas.